The Official Banking Partner of the Mason Nation with an on-campus branch in the Johnson Center (Fairfax Campus, near the bookstore) and ATMs at every campus – nine total. Visit the branch or go online 24/7 to AppleFCU.org to open an account today!
Branch services include:
- FREE Notary
- FREE Coin Machine (fee for non-members)
- FREE Instant-Issue Visa® Cards
- FREE Wi-fi and much more!
GMU Branch Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 6 pm Friday: 9 am – 5 pm Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
ATM Locations (* accepts deposits and sells stamps)
- Johnson Center (Inside Northwest Entrance) *
- SUB 1 (Outside Main Entrance)
- The Hub (Outside Main Entrance)
- Patriot Center (South and West Entrance)
- President’s Park (Eisenhower Bldg)
- Merten Hall (First Flr)
- Founder’s Hall (First Flr)*
Prince William Campus:
Manage Your Money
- Checking Accounts (FREE, Interest-earning and Student options)–FREE Visa® Check Card – GMU-branded available (Student card earns points)
- Savings Accounts (Student, Club, Certificates, Money Market, IRAs, etc.)
- Loans (Student, Auto, Mortgage/Equity, Personal)
- Credit Cards
- Investment, Tax & Insurance Planning – Apple Financial Services LLC through CFS* (specialize in GMU retirement options)
- FREE Direct Deposit – earn discounts, get paid early (GMU employees only) and more
Access Your Money
Check Cashing Services for Non-Members (GMU Branch Only) • Apple will cash personal, first-party checks drawn on financial institutions based in the Continental U.S. in the amount of $25 (student) and $100 (faculty/staff) or less, at no charge for the University community. Transactions may be limited to one (1) per day. • Apple will cash first-party checks issued by the U.S. Government, Commonwealth of Virginia or George Mason University in the amount of $1,000 (student) and $2,500 (faculty/staff) or less, at no charge for the University community. • Foreign Checks are not accepted by non-members.
A Better Grade of Banking Apple FCU is a not-for-profit financial institution helping members achieve their dreams by offering competitive financial solutions, with dedicated personal service. Once you’re a member, you’re always member, no matter where life takes you. For a complete listing of products and services, visit AppleFCU.org. *Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer, (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Apple FCU has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Apple Financial Services LLC is a subsidiary of Apple FCU and is not directly affiliated with CFS. Tax preparation services are not affiliated with CFS. CFS and its Representatives do not provide tax advice. A qualified professional should be consulted for specific individual tax or legal guidance.
Fax: (703) 993-3318